Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled (for iPhone)
This product is Used, Excellent Condition
Compatible with Apple iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus or 6s Plus, 7, 7+, 8, 8+ and SE GEN II (Sold Separately)
Although we do not carry all Apple iPhones, we can acquire them from our partners. Call or email for more information.
- Original battery (or aftermarket equivalent)
- 30 Day warranty
(See full product description below)
Healthcare organizations are turning to new technologies to improve patient safety and workflow productivity. The Captuvo SL42h enterprise sled encases the Apple iPhone® 7, 6 or 6s with an industry-leading, integrated barcode scanner and a protective, disinfectant-ready housing. The result? A superior tool for clinician workflows
- Protective disinfectant ready housing: Can withstand sanitization chemicals and keeps the iPhone protected from abuse such as drops, bumps, and spills common to healthcare environments.
- Streamlines communication and scanning devices: Reduces the number of devices healthcare and IT professionals have to manage and use to effectively care for patients.
- Second-to-none scanning: Increases productivity and throughput with an integrated and easy-to-use imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear and 2D bar codes
- Powers iPhone: Charges the iPhone ensuring maximum uptime with an easy access swappable battery.
- RemoteMasterMind™ 4.0 software: Assists enterprises to remotely manage deployed iOS devices, lowering total cost of ownership.
Healthcare organizations today are turning to new technologies like smart phones to improve care team communications, patient safety, and reduce IT spending. Honeywell’s Captuvo™ SL42h Series Enterprise Sled encases the popular 6th, 7th and 8th generation Apple® iPhone™ with an industry-leading, integrated barcode scanner and a disinfectant-ready protective housing, transforming it into a superior tool for clinician workflows. Rather than using traditional communications methods and multiple devices such as landline or VoIP phones, call buttons, pagers or overhead announcements, the Captuvo SL42h gives clinicians a single, more powerful tool to communicate with and manage patient care activities. This reduces the cost of hardware and IT support required to manage multiple devices. The Captuvo SL42h features Honeywell Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0 for barcode scanning enabling fast and accurate reading of linear and 2D barcodes. The SL42h has been specifically enhanced to rapidly capture even the most challenging healthcare barcodes such as clear IV bags and micro-2D barcodes found on medications saving time and improving patient safety. Traditional battery life of the iPhone is greatly improved by the SL42h user swappable external battery pack that powers the SL42h scanner and the iPhone for around the clock use. This allows caregivers to stay up and running without requiring spare iPhones or wasting valuable time waiting for a recharge. Healthcare devices used at the point of care require continuous infection control. The moisture sealed Captuvo SL42h utilizes disinfectant-ready plastic and a sealed screen protector, when combined with the protocol of frequent disinfecting, can minimize the spread of infectious diseases while providing years of reliable service under these conditions. The Captuvo SL42h combined with the iPhone provides a single, easy to use device redefining the way nurses, doctors and other clinicians interact with their EMR software and each other: equipping staff with the right tools and information at the right time for better coordination, improved productivity, and ultimately, better patient care.