4th Generation 2GB Shuffle Lime Green, Like New in Apple Retail Box
Out of stock
Weighing less than half an ounce, the wafer-thin Apple iPod shuffle 4th Generation lets you take your music anywhere. Slide your finger over the ring control and press the play button in the center. With no screen, the iPod shuffle 2GB mp3 player relies on a simple physical interface to provide the music you want when you want it. This is not a full-function media player, rather, it’s a dedicated music player that does one thing and does it very well. You cannot watch a movie on an iPod shuffle, but you can certainly enjoy the soundtrack. Plug in your headphones and start listening. With no screen to drive, you have plenty of battery life.
- MP3 Bit-Rate: 8Kbps-320Kbps
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Rechargeable Battery
- Features: Voiceover
- Number of Songs: 500
- Audio Supported Formats:Aac, Aiff, MP3 Vbr, WAV, Aac-Lc, Audible, MP3, Apple Lossless
- Frequency Response: 20-20000Hz
- Storage Type: Built-In Memory
- Battery Life (hr.): 15hr.
- Supported Power Supply:Internal Battery, Rechargeable Via USB Cable, AC/DC Adapter